P-BRad (Braga) Arquivo Distrital Pastas de fragmentos, 008 (olim Caixa 243, nº 4)
Catchword "clari" on fol. Bv.
Three later hand inscriptions at the top of fol. Ar, the first two are modern: "Caixa 243, nº 4" is written in blue ink at the left upper angle; "8" is found immediately below and it is written in red ink; to the right there is a more ancient inscription which reads "Tombo da igreja de São João de Gamill". Another old inscription is written reversed at the bottom of fol. B and it is spread on two lines, the top line has been trimmed and it is now unreadable: "[...] Tom. Mar.(Mar. has strikes-through) de Gamil". Another old inscription was written perpendicularly to this inscription, near "de". This inscription is unreadable and is probably the oldest one.
Some of the old inscriptions provide information about the provenance of the fragment. The Parrish Church of São João Baptista of Gamill is located 20 km west of Braga.
P. Avelino de Jesus da Costa referes to this fragment as: "Caixa 243, 36 – Número 4 – Tombo de São João de Gamil, 1548".
COSTA Avelino de Jesus da, Pergaminhos Medievais: Inventário Ideográfico e Bibliográfico (9.vols), Braga, Seminário de Nossa Senhora da Conceição, 1944.