P-Cug (Coimbra) Biblioteca Geral da Universidade MM 044
Front flyleaf recto has the names of five brothers of the monastery and the date 1662. First recto (by main scribe): ‘Da livr(ari)a do Noviciado de S(an)ta Cruz de Coimbra'.
Folios missing between fol. 42 and fol. 43; fol. 198 and fol. 199. Parts of manuscript severely trimmed. Further trimming occurred when the manuscript was re-bound in modern times.
REES, Owen (1995), Polyphony in Portugal c. 1530 – c. 1620. Sources from the Monastery of Santa Cruz, Coimbra (New York & London: Garland), pp. 259-66.